Hotspot Shield Description
Hotspot Shield is a versatile internet security and privacy solution. In addition to protecting you from dangerous online threats, it also protects your privacy and enables you to access any blocked websites and content.
Hotspot Shield creates a virtual private network (VPN) between your device and its Internet gateway. This impenetrable tunnel secures your connection at both your home Internet network & Public Internet networks (both wired and wireless), and protects your identity by ensuring that all your web browsing activities, instant messages, downloads, credit card information or anything else you send over the network are secured through HTTPS.
- Unblock websites
Hotspot Shield VPN lets you bypass internet filters and access any website you want as an anonymous user.
- Anonymous surfing
By creating an encrypted tunnel between your computer and Hotspot Shield servers, Hotspot Shield enables you to surf the Web anonymously without being tracked or spied upon.
- Protect your IP address
Hotspot Shield VPN enables you to protect your IP address so you can enjoy private browsing and prevent hackers and spammers from monitoring your online activities.
- Private & secure browsing
Hotspot Shield VPN offers an enhanced level of security online and secure your data, online shopping, and personal information online with encryption.
- WiFi security
Hotspot Shield VPN secures your web browsing session and keeps your private data considerably more private when you at a public WiFi hotspot.
- Malware protection
Hotspot Shield VPN now offers complete malware protection to protect your devices from malware attacks.
Hotspot Shield Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Hotspot Shield
- Better security, new interface, faster connection.
- Most recently, the developers have added malware protection meaning that while using Hotspot Shield, you shouldn't get infected by anything that may damage your system..
...See Full Release Notes
Hotspot Shield Requirements
- Windows XP 32 bit Service Pack 2 or higher
- Windows Vista™ 32- or 64-bit or higher
- Windows 7 32- or 64-bit (all service packs)
- 400 MHz Pentium processor or equivalent (minimum)
- 1GHz Pentium processor or equivalent (recommended)
- 512 MB (minimum)
- 1 GB (recommended)
Windows-based browsers (Internet Explorer 7 and above, Firefox, Chrome, and Opera)